Re: Your experience working with lulu

Paul,

My experience with Lulu has been a good one. I have published several books through them and the best one was the one produced for PhotoForum. But the other ones served their purpose and I was satisfied. As for quality of reproduction, as has been mentioned by PhotoForum members whose photographs were included in the book, the quality was acceptable but everyone recognized that it was not what one might get from a high quality offset printing establishment.

Maybe other members of the list can also share their experiences.

Andy