Your experience working with lulu

Andy,
I'm new to photoforum and have enjoyed reading the postings. I've also
submitted one image for the gallery and plan to do more in the near future.

I've also enjoyed looking at the new photoforum book published through Lulu.
I'm considering doing something similar of my own work and was wondering how
your experience has been working with Lulu and also your opinion concerning
the quality of their printing, especially as it pertain to photo
reproduction.
Thanks for your input.
Paul Mahder
http://www.paulmahder.com