Re: Photoforum Book

Ok, I put a copy  on a new site of mine (where there shouldn't be much other traffic yet).
It's quite a big file though (>20 Megs).

The link is on
http://www.travel-photographer.eu/book/

I didn't link the page from my mainsite, - if anyone here feels uncomfortable with the book being available online, please tell me.

Of course, there's nothing like the real book:
http://www.lulu .com/content/294449

Laurenz