Re: Photoforum Book

ציטוט rush rouge:
pls what is the book ur talking of and where can i get it.

On 6/10/06, Pini Vollach <pinimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Is it OK to put a copy of the PDF book on my personal web site?
( So one can download it without registering in Lulu.com )

Pini

Hello Rush

40 Andy made a book contain pictures of about 40 PhotoForum members .
You can go to Lulu ( the publisher ) web site and buy the book or download its PDF version
or go to my web site and download it with no need for registration as in Lulu site.
But be patient, it is a 21 Mb file !
Wonderful book !!

Pini