Re: PF contributions not being received

Hmm,

how about installing a blog or gallery software and letting the members upload their own pictures?
Just an idea...

Laurenz

2006/6/17, Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx>:
PhotoForum members:

Something is amiss with the RITphoto@xxxxxxx   address. I am sorry for the
situation but it is something out of my control. The procedure for sending
images will have to change I believe as the RITphoto address seems to be broken.
Updates on what the new procedure will be will be shared with you as soon as I
figure out what the probem and the remedy are.

Andrew Davidhazy, andpph@xxxxxxx for PhotoForum