Re: Does it really worth buying an old DSLR model?

2006/6/7, R V <muunstruk@xxxxxxxxx>:
It's the operator, not the camera.  :)
Renate

couldn't agree more. Actually, I have posted a number of my shots on Flickr. Itwas interesting to see that the most popular one still is a photo I had taken in Thailand with a simple point and shoot camera - not the ones produced by my KM Dynax 9 - the closest thing to a professional camera I own.

Laurenz
my most popular shots on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/travelphotos/sets/1023982/