Re: Does it really worth buying an old DSLR model?

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
I'm with Les. I wouldn't put another penny in anything that didn't have a fully supported pro line at this point, if I were in your shoes.

Especially Pentax, which has been a backwater for more than 15 years, not keeping up to date.

Picking the time to cut and run is really hard, I know. But it seems to me that the time has surely come for you, Kostos. You hardly need to buy a 1D Mark IIN to move over. When I was in Austria a couple weeks ago, one of the better shooters was using a 20D, a piece of trash in my opinion, but he was cranking out the usable shots with it and his long zoom.

Your arrogance is amazing......

Bob

--

                          /////