Gallery NUN 3 - My Comments

Lea Murphy - Interesting shot, I like little girl on her red toy and her shadown over the concrete surface ... nice. I just think there is too much empty space around her, I suggest your to crop it out and concentrate the image on her and her shadow.

Jim Snarski - You really got a private moment of the bird :-). I think you should work out a little the noise, it's too visible. Maybe a black and white conversion would be nice too.

Roger Eichhorn - Nice, really nice image. I liked very much the composition and the general look, remembers me a paiting. The color contrast is eye catching. Very good one.

Jeff Spirer - For the microphone stand I guess it's the stage of a show house or dancing bar. I like the colors, it's vibrating. I like the composition, simple, effective. Very nice image for a CD cover.

Guy Glorieux - NIce shot, I like the heavy sky contrasting with the green foliage. I think you should crop this image to get it a panoramic-like look, it would be nice.

Marilyn Dalrymple - Interesting still life, but I think the empty space on the left side of the image could be croped out. Light is too plain (camera built-in flash, I guess) and faded the color contrast, I think it could be solved converting the image to black and white taking care of the contrast.

Steve Shapiro - That blurred foliage in the foreground and its shadow over the snail is too much distractive, light is too harsh, I think you could get a better image if avoiding this trouble long leave.

Chris Strevens, LRPS - As soon as I don't really like extreme image effects like that I don't feel confortable to coment this one.

Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> escreveu:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JUN 3, 2006. Authors
with work now on display at: http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

Lea Murphy - Rachel
Jim Snarski - Bathing Beauty
Roger Eichhorn - San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.
Jeff Spirer - DJ Ringchild
Guy Glorieux - Bushy Park at Hampton Court, England
Marilyn Dalrymple - Calligraphy
Steve Shapiro - Garden with Snail
Christopher Strevens - Tree Study

There is currently 1 image (Elizaga) awaiting future installation. Send your
contributions early and anything you can do to prepare the photographs so they
do not require additional adjustment would be much appreciated. Guidelines for
participating in the weekly or the series exhibits are available by following
the link provided on main gallery page given above.

UPDATE on the book project: As of today 190 copies were requested. 4 last week.

From: Lupita and the PF Exhibits staff