Re: Just a thought - and just checking

Shyrell Melara wrote:
Is there any way we could put our signature on our picture and put it on a web page. That way everyone can print their own from the internet. We could make the pictures larger than usual so the quality would not be so bad, but keeping in mind also that we have the original photo in the book itself. I could do a sample and put that up in about 3 days. Any comments?

Shyrell

You might be able to scan your signature or shoot a picture of your signature and save it as a .jpg .  Then with the software we have we should be able to add it to the photo.

WARNING !!!!!  If you're going to post it on the internet, MAKE SURE IT IS NOT YOUR  OFFICIAL SIGNATURE !!!!!

Bob

--
                           /////
                          ( O O )