Re: Just a thought - and just checking

You can easily sign using a pen tablet. I'd be very reluctant though to put my full signature on the net.
Here's my first name captured using this technique: http://www.travel-photographer.eu/

Laurenz

2006/6/5, Shyrell Melara <shyrellmelara@xxxxxxxxx>:
Is there any way we could put our signature on our picture and put it on a web page. That way everyone can print their own from the internet. We could make the pictures larger than usual so the quality would not be so bad, but keeping in mind also that we have the original photo in the book itself. I could do a sample and put that up in about 3 days. Any comments?

Shyrell

  Melara Photography Studios
  Jonesville, North Carolina
*Preserving Precious Memories*
http://melarastudios.tripod.com

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow Pages

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp?SRC=""