Re: Gallery Reviews

Thanks to all who review my work this week.

????? Gracie:
Hello Everybody,

Pini Vollach-Dauro Valley Portugal
Love the pattern. Looks a little flat to me, I
believe it would look better with a little more
contrast
Contrast is a matter of lighting, and I can't change it now.
I did in PS the best I can, it do not do better to the image if I add more contrast in PS.

Marilyn:

Dauro Valley - Portugal: When viewing the thumbnail, this could be an ant colony, or a view-from-the-sky landscape. Intriguing and interesting

Yes, sometimes the thumbnails are more interesting than the full image...

RV:
Pini Vollach
I see this landscape as an abstract with those fluid lines intersected by all the perpendicular little posts. Fine composition with an almost dizzying view point. Well done. Would love to see you do this one in black and white.

I comented to this one before.

Shyrell:

Pini Vollach - Dauro Valley - Portugal

When this one first started to download it took a few seconds and my first thought was that it was somewhat flat. Then at the bottom, I was glad to see the road go off in the distance and see trees. These things added some depth and dimention. I like the way the rows are defined with the fence(?). A little less contrasty than I like, but nice all the same.

A combination of the two before.

Steve Shapiro :
I would give Pini the prize. Abstract, with a sense of pressence and detail without being postcard/calander type.

A difficult call, because this week, every pic. was a real prize winner.

my 2 cents.

Thanks again Steve !