Re: Just a thought - and just checking

My thought was that once we had the list of addresses those who want to participate would send their post cards to others who wanted to participate and exchange post cards.

It costs 24 cents to mail a post card here in the United States.  There are blank ink jet post cards that can be bought at Wal-Mart or Staples.  I buy boxes of 200 Avery cards (four to a sheet) for under $8.00.

If you wanted to collect the list of names and addresses, Herschel, that would be great.  Then it could be distributed off list to those who want to participate.

Others may have suggestions that may work better.

Marilyn
"Take into account that great love and great achievement involve great risk."
The Dalai Lama