Θέμα: Re: Just a thought - and just checking

3.Yes!  We are all just suffering from heat exhaustion and haven't had the strength to respond.

well indeed..and that is preciselly the reason i do not do gallery reviews anymore.
Hell, I have been sceduling computer time/internet access these days!

sorry marylin

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteetharticles

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!