Re: Just a thought - and just checking

Well, let's see. In the last 6 weeks I have had a hip replaced, a tornado took the roof off our house resulting in us living in a motel for a month and then add heat exhaustion and you will see why I have no great enthusiasm for extra activities. Propose this again later when my life is more normal and I may be more interested. I might even want to resume photographing. The moral: take nothing for granted. Appreciate everything and everyone around you. You never know when it will all change. Now that sounds really sappy as I write it but it
is true anyway.
Don

Quoting Marilyn <marilyn160@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Marilyn suggested (and few ((1)) responses have shown up):

"How about those who contributed to the PhotoForum book exchanging autographed post cards exhibiting a copy of the photograph included in the book? That would certainly make a special and memorable package for each of us."

Please put a check by the appropriate response:

1.Not a good idea.

2.No one is interested.

3.Yes! We are all just suffering from heat exhaustion and haven't had the strength to respond.

4.Marilyn-keep your ideas to yourself.