Gallery Review

Hello Everybody,

      I'm new to the list and this is my first attempt
at a review-very subjective, of course-

Pini Vollach-Dauro Valley Portugal

       Love the pattern. Looks a little flat to me, I
believe it would look better with a little more
contrast.

Per Ofverbeck-Pulsattilas

      Lovely. Gorgeous color. The only cavil is the
out-of-focus blossom lower right. It distracts my eye.

Renate Volz-peace

       Simple, elegant, eye-worthy. Nicely done.

D. L. Shipman

        Wow. Almost doesn't look real, like one of
those super-realist paintings. How did you get such
sharpness and detail?

Charles Diaz-Dead Tree

        Doesn't work for me. Might have been better
without all the distracting debris in the road.

Morley Roberts-Clown

        Interesting representation, well posed, well
lit. Makes me wonder what his story is.

Elson T. Elizaga-Butcher's Best

        Sorry, I just cannot see why a photo of meat,
especially one cut off at the top and the bottom.

Gregory David Stempel-Slideshow

         Three guys staring at a computer. They just
don't seem too interested in what they're looking at
and neither am I. The picture could use a little
brightening as well, I think.

thanks to everone who posted an image.

Gracie