Re: Gallery - My comment

Thanks all for the comments!
Charles you are dead right with the focus.  The cropping was not an
option since I took the shot a couple of years ago with my first
digital, a Canon Powershot A20 with only 2 megapixels to work with.
Getting this shot was sheer dumb luck.  But - I met the number one
requirement for taking a photograph: I had a camera with me.  :)
Again, thanks all for taking the time and especially Andy and his
staff for making this gallery happening every week.

Have a good and safe Memorial Day weekend!

Renate