Re: Gallery - My comment

Thanks for your comment, Chris. And sorry for the confusion. Maybe this explanation helps:

http://nazca.elizaga.net/whatif.htm

Charles Dias wrote:

    Elson T. Elizaga - Are then in a canoe ??? Really ??? For me they
    look to be in a living room with all that furniture. I like the
    shot, very interesting the boy playing in one side of the frame
    and the girl trying to look serious on the other. I think you
    should convert this image to black and white in order to get it
    even more interesting.