Re: Gallery - My comment

I don't know this browser.
I now use Mozilla Firefox ( someone here on PF recomended ) and I am very pleased.

Pini

????? Roger Eichhorn:
Pini,

Thanks, but I don't think the issue is with photoshop. The photos there look just fine. It's that Apple's Safari Browser doesn't render them in the same way. They're significantly darker and appear slightly washed out. I haven't tried another browser.

Roger

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx