Re: Gallery - My comment

Open picture in PS
F7 to see layaers window
Alt + mouse click on "Create a new layer" at the bottom of the layers window
In the little window - change Mode to: "Soft Light"
mark the check box below ( 50% grey )
OK
B for Brushes
D for Default colors = Black and white
X to change so white will be in foreground ( if it is not yet )
With the new layaer active brush the area you want to brighten.

Good Luck !

Pini

????? Roger Eichhorn:
Oddly, the foreground is much darker when viewed in Safari than it is in Photoshop. I don't know how to fix that. I hadn't made such a comparison before. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Roger

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx