Re: Gallery - My comment

Roger Eichhorn wrote:

Pini,

Thanks, but I don't think the issue is with photoshop. The photos there look just fine. It's that Apple's Safari Browser doesn't render them in the same way. They're significantly darker and appear slightly washed out. I haven't tried another browser.

Roger

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx

Roger,

You might look at the Mozilla Firefox browser. I think, although I wouldn't bet a lot of money, there is a version that will run on a Mac

Their mail app is Thunderbird.

http://www.mozilla.org

Both Firfox and Thunderbird can be downloade or you can buy thr CDs both cost $6US

Bob
(I have no connection with Mozilla uther than being a satisfied user)

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )