Re: interference

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pini Vollach" <pinimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Re: interference

: Interesting !
: In high ISO settings the camera use a special circuit to increase the
: light signal.
: It seems that this radio transmitter had influence only on this circuit.
: I never noticed such influence on my camera.

cool - I managed to repeat the interference but to a lesser extent by
making a mobile call while holding the phone against my camera, but the
patern was not as bad..  Still only really a problem at 800 ISO

It'd be interesting to see if other cameras also experience RF
interference..

Now I guess it'd be a BAD photographer who set up a spark gap, digicam
jammer at the next major news event to ensure their film shots were the
only ones that come out ;)

: ????? karl shah-jenner:
...I started seeing
: > interference on the screen,