Re: Photoshop?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Emily L. Ferguson"

: I generally try to keep three of them open - Actions, Layers and
: History.

: And some people use a second monitor for their palettes and leave
: their primary monitor for the image.

I'd strongly recommend anyone doing any digital imaging to operate a dual
monitor setup - whatever other upgrades one makes to a computer, a second
monitor makes a whole world of difference, and is easily the best
investment I ever made in making things easier!

A third monitor is a bit OTT IMO, I ran one for a brief time but found 2
was enough :)

Serioiusly, use 2 and you'll never go back to one - even if it's just a
cheap and nasty thing, solely having the image you're working on occupying
a screen with no clutter and all the menus & other programs you may have
open on the other monitor is great