Re: Photo Vest

I too got tired of the backpack. I never really cared for the vest,
just not enough protection for glass and bodies. I use Lowepro's
Street and Field harness. Basically it's an over the shoulder
harness simialr to a backpack with out the pack. THen you hook on
the pouches you desire. I have the camera bag on the back with lens
pouches on the front with in easy reach. I really do love it when I
hike through tight places, up and down rocky hills, etc.. It does a
great hob of distributing the weight and provides easy access with
great protection.

--- In photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Roger Eichhorn <eichhorn@...>