Re: Photo Vest

At 12:45 AM 4/14/2006, you wrote:
Thanks for all the "photo-vest" comments.  To summarize, some hate
them, some love them and some are indifferent.  No one suggested any
features that would recommend one over the other.  But thanks again,
anyway.  Since they're not expensive, I'll get one to try out.

Roger

I love them. One thing I look for is the snap epaulets on the shoulders. They keep the camera straps from falling off your shoulders. I also like mesh backs which are cooler. My favorites are the Banana Republic vests.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com