Re: MA Photographic

It's the 4 weeks and having to fly to America to do it that's the problem.

Allan Rosen-Ducat <allan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maine Photographic Workshop
Offers a non-residential MFA in photography.

I attended one of their MFA retreats.

It is an excellent mentored program.  I think you need to be on campus
four weeks a year.

I was going to apply but I wasn't ready to commit the time.

Allan