Re: Photo Vest

Hello Roger,
I came back to some old massages and saw the one below.
Why do you carry 2 70-300 DO IS lenses ?
How is the quality of the images done with this lense ?

Pini

????? Roger Eichhorn:
I have a couple of photo backpacks that are a pain to use. The extra lenses are stored in them and the correct lens is never on the camera at the right time and is not rapidly accessible (they're on my back). Plus, now that I use a Canon 10D, I don't need a lot of the stuff I used to carry around. I'm wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a photo-vest. All I would need it for is a couple of extra lenses (two of 70-300 DO IS; 17-40 L4.0; 50 mm macro and hoods) plus extra flash cards and battery. The tripod, which I rarely use, can be handled separately. There seem to be a lot of models available.

Roger

Roger Eichhorn
Professor Emeritus
University of Houston