A friend needs delivery help

Dear Forum,

I am asking for some direct kind of assistance or help or very good and practical advice.
I have a friend who is doing very large format photography - his main tool is 8x10 sheet film camera and he is doing his own home drum scanning and home printing with HP Designjet 5500ps and now also with Epson Stylus Pro 9800.

Now HP has unexpectedly discontinued the type of UV paper he uses and has replaced it with another one that absolutely does not meet his expectations.

Finally, after long digging he has found a company in US, who still has the paper in stock, but does not ship it outside the continent.

Now he is seeking for kind of quite laborious assistance - if someone would  act as  a middleman. He will pay promptly all expenses and costs etc.

But if I recall it correctly the paper is 5 or 6 foot wide and he would like to get 12 rolls of it.
Not a small thing to do.

Any good advice would be highly acknowledged.
You may contact him directly.
His e-mail address is lembittenno@xxxxxx

Thanks in advance!

Peeter