2 Questions about the Photobook

greetings all, and please forgive me being late on this project.

there are 2 iisues i would liek clarified...

1. What kind of Color Profile should our photos have loaded/worked with? RGB, SRGB, CMYK?

2. well that would concern international contributor's vailability of copies, but a simultaneous forum archive search and a lood at lulu.com explaine dthe process for me....

And, tthis is a good good good project......thanks for taking the toll on it...

enjoy all, kostas

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / Clenched Teeth Photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteetharticles