Re: Converting Raw files

7 apr 2006 kl. 01.29 skrev Emily L. Ferguson:

Well, after playing with the converter in Lightroom for a few weeks I think I've pretty much decided that I still prefer Adobe Camera Raw, within Photoshop, for the actual conversion.

Give it a try.

Another vote for Photoshop - ACR. I´ve stopped using Lightroom for the time being, but since it is still a beta, it may well develop into something very good.

The full Photoshop is expensive, but once you start using it, you´ll wonder how you managed without. I´m not sure about Elements and raw files; if it does work, it is far cheaper.

Per

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"