Re: book appearance - the text page

Having studied page layout and (text) design in college (she typed humbly), all the text pages should be uniform in text and layout. As for the photo page, should be anything in PS goes. Group the pictures into one and any decorative captions and text desired, but within the the allotted size specified for the picture page. To do much more than that could make for a massive undertaking. This could be our practice/test (so to speak) book. If we go all out this time around, there may not be another book. I'd hate to see that happen.

Shyrell
---
Melara Studios
Preserving Precious Memories