Re: digital printing on silver fibre paper

There is a place in New Mexico (I can't remember the lab name) that has installed a digital optical enlarger to do what you want. It produces a virtual negative that is projected on the paper. I think the size limit is 16x20 but not sure about that. B/W paper only.
If I come across the info again I'll post it.

Dave