Re: digital printing on silver fibre paper

No, I don't think Evercolor is what I have in mind.   I'm referring to
optical printing on standard Kodak, Ilford or Agfa fibre based papers from
a digital file, and if there are commercial establishments available where
a digital file could be sent, and from where a regular b/w print would be
produced and sent back to me.

thanks,

-dan c.