Re: digital printing on silver fibre paper

Well, I used to use Slideprinter in Denver for printing from slides, and the prints were RC prints and that was back in 1994/95 when I started. I don't recall how long Slideprinter has been in business, check with them. But I'm also not sure they were using internegs.

I know for a fact that the Fuji machines will now print RC prints from slides directly.

And my understanding has always been that Evercolor was the first to figure out how to get wet prints from digital files.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx