Re: Photoforum Group book

Sounds like a very interesting project - so I'll try to decide which pictures to send...
Now, concerning image dimensions - If I send a picture in the traditional 2:3 format, I suppose you'd just just leave empty space above and below it?

Laurenz

PS: how about setting up a website with low-res versions of the images possibly linking to the individual photographers' websites?