Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 2:26 AM
Subject: Re: PF exhibits on 21 JAN 06

Pini Vollach wrote:
> Steve, Thanks for the review.
> Anticlockwise rotation - would throw out the red lady !

> Pini

You're absolutely right.  I should have paid more attention <blush>.
Perhaps what I meant was this:
<http://steve-is-mucking-about.sexypenguins.com/vollach-1a.jpg> It may
not be to your taste, but I think it looks better.

Since it's more than just a rotation, I'd have to accept any argument
from you that it's an extreme manipulation, although it is something you
could easily do in the darkroom. :-)

Steve

(who is mucking about with sexy penguins, or is a sexy penguin who is
mucking around -- He's not sure) :-o