Re: PF exhibits on 21 JAN 06

Only 6?  What's happening people?

Andrew Davidhazy wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JAN 21 2006. Authors with work now on display at: http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

Marilyn Dalrymple - Paper Umbrella
I like the asymmetry and the cropping.

           Greg Fraser - Bridge Abutment January 15th
I actually thought "summer" when I saw this. But then it's summer here... And we had a very slow start to summer this year (so I'm told).
Steve Hodges
This is untitled because I really couldn't come up with a title. What is she thinking? (I would have used that as a title, but I thought her expression looked a little vacant too. Anyway, she's pretty. I *really* love kids who can be photographed (and she *knew* I was photographing her) without looking unnatural.

Jeff Spirer - The Woman on the Floor
That must have been some party Jeff :-)

Pini Vollach - Belgrad
I love the reflections and motion blur, and all that, but it looks like a couple of degrees of anticlockwise rotation might be called for.

           Alan Zinn - All about me
You know, when I saw this I thought of a friend of ours. This really looks like her style of dress, hair, and shopping. You haven't been in Australia recently have you? Oh, and until recently the caption fitted her well too :-)

Sorry I don't have a lot of time to review things in more depth, but I enjoyed looking at them.

Thanks

Steve