Re: PF exhibits on 21 JAN 06

At 10:10 AM -0500 1/21/06, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JAN 21 2006. Authors
with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

           Marilyn Dalrymple - Paper Umbrella

Very pleasant, well lit, color palette is agreeable. I do like the optical illusion part, and kinda like that it's not symmetrical.

           Greg Fraser - Bridge Abutment January 15th

Digging in the bottom of the winter barrel.

           Steve Hodges

Very nice and sharp, no attitude, though. Can't tell whether the person is male or female, can't tell whether suspicious or trusting, passive or active. Would be nice to have a window into the person here.

           Jeff Spirer - The Woman on the Floor

Wild party, hey?  Don't like the angle of perspective, personally.

           Pini Vollach - Belgrad

Neat reflection, I think I like the ratio between real and reflected, definitely like the curve.

           Alan Zinn - All about me

Sorry. Some days I feel a great sadness for what my society has turned in to. This kinda sums up those days.

Thanks to all.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822 New England landscapes, wooden boats and races, press photography http://www.vsu.cape.com/~elf/