Re: Gallery Comments 06-03-25

Thanks Per!  I never made it inside, the outside was
disturbing enough.  This pic was taken from across a
very torrent stream that was grey in color and
appeared to be the waste outlet for the tannery.
Shocking, but that's what we travel for.

> Trevor Cunningham, Tannery Exhaust: Pollution
control doesn´t seem
> to be very effective here; just wondering what it is
like
> inside....   Might be interesting in colour as well,
but I know
> Trevor is a B/W worker, and a good one at that.  The
textures here
> are very well represented, with excellent tonality.

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham