flower pics

My wife has been shooting extraordinary flower pics. I gave her a 105 macro lens and over the last couple of months she has been shooting flowers by the light of a desktop lamp and window light coming into her study.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click NEXT 5. There are a quite a few images on a number of pages and they're all pretty good.

Nice pics of our daughter, Aria as well. All available light.

www.xanga.com/annakmair

Herschel

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,