Re: Old Question - desktop website software

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 06:27:52 +0000, Howard <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>>I'm sure this has been covered before, but at the time I didn't really need the information. For those of you who build your own websites and then upload them to the web yourself, which programs do you use?
>>

>Look at this: NetObjects
> http://www.netobjects.com/?AID=10362497&PID=1457557&SID=net
><http://www.netobjects.com/?AID=10362497&PID=1457557&SID=net>
>I've used an older version, a freebie with a magazine and it's very good
>at dealing with image galleries.

I own and use NetObjectsFusion, so I can give advice about it. It's great and
not too expensive either.

If there's any details anyone needs to know about it, just ask.

--
Jim Davis, Nature Photography:
  http://naturephoto.easternbeaver.com/