Re: Gallery Comments 06-03-25

Thanks for your comments, Per.

I agree that the image should be much larger. When seeing it, I realized that probably only me could see the funny clones moving around the image, because I had seen it in a much larger format with greater definition. To be true, the ideal size for this picture would be 48" wide... -:0)
Best,
Guy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Elgenper"

­Guy Glorieux, The Tourists: An image to look at for a long time,
discovering new details all the time.  Ideally, it should be printed
large, to really open up on you, but those Forum rules...