Re: Gallery Comments 06-03-25

Peeter Vissak, Lotta: I do a lot of dog walking myself, in the
Swedish woods, and Estonia is close enough to make me feel right at
home in this setting.  Nice dog; those flying ears say it all...

Thanks for comments!
Me, too, as often as possible, enjoy the woods and my dog there in!
Haven't been much to Swedish forests, although driven through the land several times. But some areas still humming in the back of my head from the early childhood when I was very much excited of Nils Holgersson!!
Kolmarden and all the others - some day I will be there!

Cheers!

Peeter