Re: Process E-6

No problem! I knew what you meant. The only way you'd see a surplus of Part A (forcing that loss of Magenta dye) would be if the output of your pumps were off or a high SpG. CZA in Part A of the CD is a competing coupler and goes after that Magenta layer like PacMan if the developer becomes too concentrated.