From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of karl
shah-jenner
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 9:30 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Process E-6

From: "Lyman GL DeLiguori,

: Many thanks. 9670? Okay...maybe if I were a bit more specific. I need to
: inquire at the Pro Processing Level as to why Kodak is now using 5N-NaOH
and
: 5N-H2So4 for pH correction of the Magenta/Green layer. For years on end
pH
: corrections were only made to the Yellow/Blue layer.

that's odd!

magentra green issues are usually CD concentration and temperature related,
as you say, blue yellow is controlled by pH.

How recent is this guide or suggestion about altering pH - is it something
published on the Kodak site ?