RE: pdf's

K,

What a coincidence!   Just this morning I am working on a print log form
and wondering where to get a program like "type writer" rather than
printing a hard copy.  The review says it's still buggy though. I have
Adobe Acrobat and can't find anything like a forms feature in the
manual. I don't want to mess with a spread sheet.

Get'n organized,

AZ

 Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.