Re: pdf's

Alan writes:

: What a coincidence!   Just this morning I am working on a print log form
: and wondering where to get a program like "type writer" rather than
: printing a hard copy.  The review says it's still buggy though. I have
: Adobe Acrobat and can't find anything like a forms feature in the
: manual. I don't want to mess with a spread sheet.
:
: Get'n organized,

Given it's small size, Foxit is handy to have simply for the occasions when
you encounter a password protected pdf as it ignores the whole routine and
just opens it, the typing feature is a big bonus too :-)