Re: Question regarding an homebuilt focusing schlieren system

Thanks for the info. During my life in Denver I had a great book stolen by Harry Asher. A classic with great skill level of ideas good in any age. He probably followed Ansel Adams as a great technition in love with nature.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Davidhazy" <andpph@xxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: Question regarding an homebuilt focusing schlieren system

Frímann Kjerúlf wrote:

I'm putting togeather a list of books related to this study. Seems like
those Sidney Ray books would be quite helpful.  I'm currently considering
two books of his called "Applied Photographic Optics" and "Scientific
Photography and Applied Imaging". Any thoughts on these two books? Anyone?

Excellent books.
andy