Re: Question regarding an homebuilt focusing schlieren system

Frimann,

We are referring to OLD copier lenses that were used in the late 1960's and early 1970's.  They were fairly common a few years ago.  You might send an email to the Surplus Shed and tell them what you are looking for--they might have one that they don't have listed.  Regarding the lenses you suggest using, I would defer to Andy on that, and on optics resources as well.

Good luck,

Bill