Re: Question regarding an homebuilt focusing schlieren system

Firmann,

I presume you've already run a check using Google for "schlieren optics." the first reference of 44,000 is http://www.fas.harvard.edu/ ~scdiroff/lds/LightOptics/SchleirenOptics/SchleirenOptics.html. Others offer to sell you the components, or even a complete system.

Roger

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx