Re: Gallery

Thanks Marilyn,

Here's a comment that didn't get copied from my submission to the web page:

"This is the last photo in a sequence of four, panned from a moving boat, over a few seconds, as the birds approached and flew on. Canon 10D, ISO 800, 1/500 sec., 75-300 IS @ f9, modified with PS CS, Shadows and Highlights. Advice on how to improve on this next time would be nice. I decided not to crop the RHS, as the birds clearly need to have someplace to go and I didn't want them to hit the RHS boundary before I had finished with the photo!"

At this ISO, there should be a lot of noise, but I don't find it too noticeable. The actual focal length was 120 mm.

Roger

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx